There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Birthday.., oh no! one more year closer to 25!


I really wanted a Wii for my birthday this year and the man reason is because I wanted the just dance game! We were watching the black friday adds like crazy so that we could get an amazing deal. Of course they didn't go on sale ( well, the sale price at Target and Best Buy are the normal price @ walmart) but the good thing is that we were able to get it on the Monday before my birthday.  We absolutely LOVE it! Just dance 2 is SOOO much fun.. it is pretty hard to get Adam to play with me but we play a lot of Mario together so its ok.





 
 So the morning of my birthday Adam decorated the apartment with balloons. Connor loved them! He was having so much fun chasing them around all day! He was such a happy good little boy the entire day! He gave his mommy lots of slobbery, love filled kisses and he even went down for his nap with out fighting it!







So at the age of 23 I was basically like a little kid.  The moment Adam got home from class I was ready to open up my presents.  He got me this lovely vest, this is the one present that i actually knew I was getting because I picked it out haha.

  Yes, Adam used Christmas paper to wrap some of my presents.  It made perfect sense seeing how we had it at home and you just throw it away anyways. Don't be confused and think I put up the wrong pictures :)
The PERFECT gift! A heated blanket. Some people believe to think that Adam gets cold.. that is the biggest myth! I'm usually freezing and while he is complaining it is too hot, as you see this is a perfect idea to solve that problem! It is even twin size so it just fits on my side of the bed!  
Adam also got me a set of hot rollers! I have been wanting these lately since my hair style has basically been pulled back into a pony tail or bun. It is hard because Connor is scared of the blow dryer and whenever I use a straightener or curling iron he gets bored and wants to pull the cord down.  This is an AMAZING way to actually look nice with using less than 10 mins of time.  The second that Adam left for class I had to try it out and I absolutely LOVE it!


  I had to work on my birthday but it wasn't bad at all.  I only had to go in for 3.5 hours and it was a pretty easy day, no major problem with the kids :) After I got off work we decided to go to dinner.  Making the drive to IF was so not worth it so we decided to stay in Rexburg and we ate at Wingers.  I was a little nervous because Connor was so fussy for Adam while I was at work. He was an absolute angel during all of dinner.  He loved watching the family that sat beside us at dinner.  Every time that we gave Connor fries he had so much fun smashing them all over the table and pulling them to a million pieces.   

 We came and had cake! Ha Connor was trying to grab the candles the whole time.  It was cute because Adam sang me Happy Birthday all by himself.  I have such an amazing husband.  Not many guys who don't like singing would do that for their wife!  After we had cake we watched the K irate Kid and just relaxed at home when Connor went to sleep.
It was a GREAT birthday.   






1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good birthday :) and jealous that you got a Wii, haha next time I come to Rexburg we're playing the dancing game...husbands vs. wives, haha.
    and when i saw that vest i was like dang Adam really knows what Bianca would like...and then i saw that you picked it out so it all made more sense, haha.
    Have a happy thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete