There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Crafty Saturday

In the past few weeks I have found a ton of awesome craft ideas on Pinterest! I have been dying to get to Hobby Lobby to pick up some material but we are on a strict budget so it will have to wait a little while. Unfortumitally, my favorite pair of jeans got a hole in the upper leg last week. I was debating on throwing them out or saving them for the material. Luckily, I was in the mood to review all the items I had pinned and I ran across a great way to use up the material!


Car tracks for Connor's Hot wheels!




This was the easiest project ever (eventually I will need to sew the edges but for now they are perfect)! I did it in the morning and he was playing with them an hour later! The best part is he absolutely LOVES it! He had a great time playing with Daddy. Plus this whole week he will go and dig them out of the toy box with his cars to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment