There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.

Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Mommy's Birthday... Shout HOrraY!

Yes, I actually Kept seeing this song to Connor all day. I had a wonderful 24th Birthday yesterday! I spent time with my little one during the day, watching movies and playing together. Adam came home for lunch and I didn't even have to cook because the night before I made enough soup for 2 meals. I had a nice little suprise, my friends from church made me cupcakes and brought them over to me, they sang "happy birthday". It was very sweet :)



That night when Adam got home I was just finishing up getting ready for our date that night. Before we went out Adam and Connor gave me some presents! I got a pair of Old Navy jeans, Viva La Juicy perfume and a bath set that smells like spiced gingerbread! I got birthday money from family back home that I am going to use to but a camcorder! So excited for that!




Adam and I were able to go out to Olive Garden for dinner kid free! My friend, Erin, babysat Connor. He loved going over there to play with her kids. When we went to pick him up he wanted to stay and when I told him we had to go because it was time to for bed, he climbed right into their bed and pulled up the blankets under his chin.  Dinner was great, it was so perfect to sit and talk, just the two of us and not have to worry about entertaining Connor until the food came.



We came home and had cake. Yes, my sweet husband baked me a cake! Of course, Mr Connor was there to help me blow out the candles :) Once the little one was in bed we watched the movie "Just Go with It" from redbox. It was a movie I would only watch once but some parts were really funny!

It was a wonderful Birthday! I felt very loved and am looking forward to all the great things that will come during my 24th year of life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment