There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

It has been awhile..

We wore Connor out last Sat.  We went to the Body Exhibit in Idaho Falls and it was amazing! I did like the Titanic Exhibit more but this one was still really interesting. They had this childrens room where they had little fetuses in jars. It was amazing to see how tiny  there are and all the bones and blood vessels that are developed.  It made me laugh that something so tiny can make grown women so sick for so many months!
 
It has been a hectic month! Work, school assignments, shooting, Big Juds,Temple, celebrating Ash's 21 birthday, having family over for dinner and so much more! Plus right now we are in the middle of packing up our apartment! There are boxes everywhere and it is a huge mess. Connor is scared of the noise that the tape makes when taping the boxes shut so that makes it a little frustrating. He also loves to unpack everything that we put into the boxes :) haha.

Tomorrow is my last day of work! I am so excited to be done! I have to admit that I will miss my kids they are great people.  Mostly, I am just thrilled. I can't wait to move back to Ohio (even if it is only a little to visit family).  We are moving April 11th which happens to be our two year wedding anniversary.  We'll have no problem finding a sitter to watch Connor for us to celebrate once we get settled because I know that our parents are so anxious to see their precious grand baby! I am a pretty nervous to fly with Connor. I have been doing research on-line to find ways to keep him entertained but let's face it, if he is tired than nothing is going to help.

Adam has been extremely stressed with school projects and papers this last week or so. He has a lot going on and a lot of group work which  makes it hard to coordinate with other people's schedules (doesn't help that most of the people procrastinate to the last minute and he is the type that would rather just get it done and out of the way).  The nice thing is that in a week he will be done with school! Graduation is on Sat the 9th :)  We have decided that it is best to get grad school out of the way.  Adam will start this fall hopefully at the University of Cincinnati for a masters in criminal justice. It is an on-line program which is perfect since we have no idea where well end up living. Adam has been applying like crazy for different jobs.  Just today he applied to 3 in Mi :) I am so grateful that he is so dedicated to finding work!

My sister Ash and I have taken on a sewing project our making some pencil skirts.  It has been a lot harder than I thought just because Connor is impossible to sew with. He gets really mad and throws fits if we block him out of the kitchen and if we don't he wants to play with the pedal to the machine.  The one that we made turned out super cute! We have one more to go.. yes we made matching skirts! But since we will be living in different states its no big deal!


This weekend we are headed to Utah for General Conference! AHH I am so excited to go! Out of the 5 years I have lived out west this is the first time going! We aren't going to head down to Utah till Sat morning since Adam has work. It will be fun to hang out and stay with his cousins while we are there. 
Connor has discovered that he loves drinking out of straws and my water bottle.  The mark in the middle of his forehead is a battle wound with my water bottle. Haha poor baby.

Another one of Connor's favorite thing to do is play in the laundry hampers. He literally plays in it for hours! Check out the video :)


No comments:

Post a Comment