There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Adventures

Connor's New Adventures:
Like two weeks ago the weather was really nice outside and one of my clients ditched me so I lots of time to spend with my sweet little family.  Adam and I took Connor on a walk and wanted to let him touch/play with the snow since it was close to 40 (which is very warm for here). 
He was so excited to be back in his stroller. Look at the face! He even brought snacks along for the ride!


He wasn't too thrilled for the snow. Every time we would try to help him touch it he would pull his hand away. I think he'll like it more next year when he can play in it and go sled riding!
If you look real close you can see the huge red bruise on his forehead.  I had the bright idea that it would be super cute to get a video of him walking outside.  Well it was such a bad idea.. he was walking on the side walk that was ramped going down and he fell and bashed his face.  His lip and nose were bleeding and he had a huge bruise on his forehead.  It was so sad and early that day he was trying to run and fell hitting his head on the door frame leaving that Harry Potter like mark down the middle of his forehead. Poor guy!
He had the funniest time putting his cup on the foot rest and playing with it.  I hope the weather gets nicer so we can go on more walks together!
After we came home Connor still wanted to go outside so he climbed into the storage area of the stroller and thought it was so fun :)

Last Tuesday we took Connor to McDonalds for lunch so he could play in the play area. The first thing he did when I put him down was run, or try to, over the balls and started pushing them together. He had a blast playing with a little boy who was a month older than him. They would look at each other and laugh then start talking in their own little language.  When we had him eat he was so busy watching the older kids play in the tunnels and slides that I had to feed him.  We had his cheeseburger ripped into bit size pieces, this little girl walked past and Connor gave her a piece and she took it.  It was seriously so precious that he wanted to share.  Such a little sweetie. 

A few other things that he likes lately are: eating granola bars by taking bites while holding it himself, going on walks outside while holding mommy's hand (he is usually my little helper when I get the mail or take out the trash) and reaching into the cheez-it box to pull out his own snack.  He has been pretty sick this whole week, Mon we took him to the drs for an ear infection then he had to go back fri morning for a fever. He has a virus that is going around and now he has Rosiola (I don't know how to spell it but he has a fever still and a horrible rash all over his torso and face).

Our New Adventures:
Adam is getting so tied down with school work. He has a ton of stuff due in the up coming weeks and is pretty stressed about it.  He also has applied to a few more jobs (all back East).  We are still waiting, for at least 2 more weeks, to hear back to see if he has an interview for the Columbus job and the one in MI.  April 11 we are moving back to Ohio.  We are taking a huge leap of faith that he will find a job and that the Lord will take care of us (which we know He will :)).  We are very anxious and excited to see our families! My dad is flying out to drive the truck back with Adam. Connor and I are flying out! I am glad I don't have to do the long drive and that Connor doesn't have to sit that long because I know that he would drive everyone nuts.  I am pretty nervous to have to fly back with a very active, doesn't like to sit still baby.  One more thing, my mom got us and my sister's conference tickets!! It is my first time going and I am so excited!!
This wasn't at the conference in UT.. but it was in the new BYU-I center in their conference center (which seats like 15,000 people) for a Relief Society conference with Sister Beck! An amazing and uplifting experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment